Custodial Maintenance II
The Jamestown Family Health Clinic (JFHC) is searching for a full-time Custodial Maintenance II to join their team! This position independently performs routine custodial, groundskeeping, and light maintenance duties in accordance with OSHA/WISHA standards and Clinic policies.
Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe has implemented COVID-19 safety measures to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, patients, Tribe, and vulnerable citizens of our community, which includes required masking regardless of vaccination status. All healthcare staff are required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination prior to starting their first day of employment.
As a JFHC Custodial Maintenance II, you will:
- Performs routine custodial duties, to include sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors, walls and woodwork; dusting furniture and equipment; emptying and cleaning ash trays and wastebaskets; polishes furniture and metal fixtures; washes windows; vacuums rugs, curtains and furniture, cleaning restrooms, and restocking paper and soap supplies
- Perform minor maintenance and repair work on electrical circuits, steam or waterlines, plumbing fixtures, lights and partitions; clean clogged drains and use hand-held equipment to unplug sewer lines inside the building
- Perform groundskeeping, and general light maintenance to include pressure washing, debris removal, replacing light bulbs, adjusting furniture, or other similar activities
- Maintain and repair a variety of heavy-duty floor machines such as washers, vacuums and buffers; replace drive wheels, valves and electrical switches; oil motors and clean terminals
- Maintain parts and equipment supplies for repairs.
- Unlocks doors, ensuring doors are secured after cleaning areas
- Reports needs and concerns to appropriate staff, which may include submitting or recommending work orders and checking supply levels; responsible for reporting concerns related to Clinic personnel
- Empties trash receptacles, disposes trash into compactors and/or dumpsters, and bags trash for proper disposal
- Assists with inventory of cleaning equipment and supplies, and inform appropriate staff for re-order
- Assists with snow removal and deicing
- Clean and sterilize surgical and medical equipment per protocol
- Clean routes within set Clinic standards within infection control following OSHA/WISHA requirements.
- Attend all required safety classes including annual Bloodborne Pathogens and HIPAA classes
- Perform office assistant duties such as shopping and running errands as needed